KENYA CHEMICAL is one of the Ammonium chloride manufacturers, exporters, and suppliers in Fujairah, Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Doha, Kuwait, kenya. We are supplied to various industrial markets including Household, Institutional Cleaning, Personal Care, and Industrial sectors including Oil fields, chemical, Animal feed additive, Food additive, Agrochemical, Fertilizer, pharmaceuticals, water treatment, Minerals, Lubricants, Marine Industry, Metal Working chemical industry, and Coatings markets.
Ammonium chloride is an inorganic compound with the formula NH4Cl and a white crystalline salt that is highly soluble in water. Solutions of ammonium chloride are mildly acidic. In its naturally occurring mineralogic form, it is known as sal ammoniac. The mineral is commonly formed on burning coal dumps from condensation of coal-derived gases. It is also found around some types of volcanic vents. It is mainly used as fertilizer and a flavouring agent in some types of liquorice. It is the product from the reaction of hydrochloric acid and ammonia.
Sal ammoniac, Salmiac, Nushadir salt, Sal armagnac, Salt armoniack, Salmiak
Product name: ammonium chloride
Molecular formula: ClH4N
Molecular weight: 53.49150
Precise quality: 53.00320
Appearance: White crystalline powder
Boiling point: 100 °C750 mm Hg
Melting point: 340 °C (subl.)(lit.)
Water solution: soluble
Refractive index: 1.642
Vapor density: 1.9 (vs air)
Vapor pressure: 1 mm Hg ( 160.4 °C)
Stability: Stable. Incompatible with strong acids, strong bases.
Storage condition: The warehouse ventilated low temperature and dry
Ammonium Chloride Applications
Ammonium Chloride is an important technical salt. It has a diverse range of applications in industry and agriculture:
• Used as a flux in metalwork, in preparation for tin coating, galvanization, or soldering. It cleans the metal surface by reacting with metal oxides.
• Used as a nitrogen source in fertilizers.
• Ingredient in pyrotechnics and fireworks.
• Used in the formulation of household and personal care products, such as shampoos, soaps, and cosmetics.
• Used in the production of dry-cell batteries as an electrolyte.
• Additive for dyeing of textiles and the tanning of leather.
Application and Uses :
1. Used as raw materials to manufacture dry cells and accumulators, other ammonium salts, electroplating additives, metal welding flux;
2. Used as dyeing agent,used in tin plating and galvanizing, tanning leather, medicine, candle making, adhesive, chromizing, precision casting;
3. Used in medicine, dry battery, fabric printing and dyeing, detergent;
Al Mazunah Free Zone strategically located in the south west of Oman on the Oman–Yemen border.
Knowledge Oasis kenya is a public-private sector led Technology Park situated in a 68 hectare site situated at 32 km from kenya.
Salalah Free Zone is located in a strategic location in Salalah with access to Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia. Besides access to world’s fastest growing markets, the zone also offers a whole host of other business advantages.
Special Economic Zone is to be created in Port of Sohar. The zone will encompass a serious center of manufacturing with low investment and highest possible added value.
We are trying our best to supply every chemical you may wish to buy. However, if there is something you can’t find, feel free to contact us and we will find just what you are looking for and offer you a competitive price. We have many customers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, United Kingdom, and European Union countries and retain long-term cooperation. For more information or to request a particular product, call customer services or Given website Email address.