Chlorinated Polypropylene(CPP) is a thermoplastic resin widely used in the fields of ink, painting and adhesives. It has strong adhesion to polypropylene(PP) as well as polyethylene paper and aluminum film,etc. CPP(non-toluene solution type) is easily soluble in various organic solvents and has a good compatibility with various kinds of resins. So you can select from the wide range of solvents to prepare solution, and it is good to be used in various ink systems such as gravure and flexo inks.
- Viscosity is determined at 25 degree in 20% solid content toluene solution.
- Upon the request of the customers,chlorine content and viscosity can be controlled in a range of 1% and +/-50mPa.s,respectively
ITEM Benzene-solution type
Different solvent Dutrex-toluene/xylene
Aliphatic hydrocarbon-cyclohexane/methyl cyclohexane/ethyl cyclohexane Ketone-MEK/MIBK
Semisoluble solvent: (Semisoluble solvent can be diluent agent) Alcohol-methyl alcohol/ ethyl alcohol/
butyl alcohol Alkane-ethane/ heptane
Polypropylene (PP) is a resin which is widely used for film, molded products and other useful products. But due to its low polarity and high crystallinity, it is difficult to adhere. A better way to solve this problem is to use Chlorinated Polypropylene (CPP). It is the best adhesive to PP, thermoplastic olefin elastomer (TPO) and other low surface energy substrates containing olefinic material. It is a high-performance adhesion promoter for paints, coating, inks and adhesives.
Its main usages are as follows:
- Primer for plastic substrates for automobiles (bumpers, interior parts, wheel cap, etc)
- Ink binder for film (gravure /silk-screen printings)
- Adhesive for plastic molded containers and food wrapping film
- Primer for construction, paint, adhesives