KENYA CHEMICAL is one of the Maleic anhydride manufacturers, exporters, and suppliers in Fujairah, Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Doha, Kuwait, kenya. We are supplied to various industrial markets including Household, Institutional Cleaning, Personal Care, and Industrial sectors including Oil fields, chemical, Animal feed additive, Food additive, Agrochemical, Fertilizer, pharmaceuticals, water treatment, Minerals, Lubricants, Marine Industry, Metal Working chemical industry, and Coatings markets.
Phthalic anhydride is the organic compound with the formula C6H4(CO)2O. It is the anhydride of phthalic acid. Phthalic anhydride is a principal commercial form of phthalic acid. It was the first anhydride of a dicarboxylic acid to be used commercially. This white solid is an important industrial chemical, especially for the large-scale production of plasticizers for plastics.
Main Characteristic of Phthalic Anhydride :
1.Phthalic anhydride is the organic compound with the formula C6H4(CO)2O. It is the anhydride of phthalic acid. Phthalic anhydride is a principal commercial form of phthalic acid.
2. It was the first anhydride of a dicarboxylic acid to be used commercially.
3.This colourless solid is an important industrial chemical, especially for the large-scale production of plasticizers for plastics.
USES: 1. Phthisic anhydride is one of the most important organic chemical raw materials, its main derivatives are dibutyl phthalate;Dioctyl and diisobutyl ester are used as plasticizers for PVC, etc. It can also be used to produce unsaturated polyester resin. Alkyd resin; Dyes and pigments; A variety of paints; Food additives; Phenolphthalein, a laxative used in medicine; mine triphosphate in pesticides; Grass pine and saccharin sodium and so on.
2. This product is used as curing agent for epoxy resin. This product is an important organic chemical raw material, mainly used in the production of phthalate plasticizers, coatings, saccharin, dyes and organic compounds of the important intermediate, pesticide, fungicide, rubber processing AIDS, photosensitive materials, etc.
3. Used as analytical reagent.Organic synthesis intermediate. The dye industry is used to prepare anthraquinone, 2-chloroanthraquinone, 1, 4-dihydroxy anthraquinone and other important intermediates, as well as phthalocyanine blue BS, phthalocyanine blue BX, phthalocyanine blue B and other dyes.
4. It is an important organic chemical raw material. In the synthetic resin industry for the production of polyester resin, amino resin, unsaturated polyester resin, alkyd resin and so on. Dye industry is used to prepare anthraquinone, chloroanthracene dihydroxyl anthraquinone and other dye intermediates and phthalocyanine blue BS, phthalocyanine blue BX, phthalocyanine blue B and other dyes.The plastics industry is used to prepare plasticizers such as dibutyl phthalate, dioctyl phthalate and their mixtures. It is also an important intermediate in the manufacture of many medicines, paints and organic compounds.
5. Used for manufacturing plasticizers, dibutyl benzoate, resins and dyes, etc.
Al Mazunah Free Zone strategically located in the south west of Oman on the Oman–Yemen border.
Knowledge Oasis kenya is a public-private sector led Technology Park situated in a 68 hectare site situated at 32 km from kenya.
Salalah Free Zone is located in a strategic location in Salalah with access to Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia. Besides access to world’s fastest growing markets, the zone also offers a whole host of other business advantages.
Special Economic Zone is to be created in Port of Sohar. The zone will encompass a serious center of manufacturing with low investment and highest possible added value.
We are trying our best to supply every chemical you may wish to buy. However, if there is something you can’t find, feel free to contact us and we will find just what you are looking for and offer you a competitive price. We have many customers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, United Kingdom, and European Union countries and retain long-term cooperation. For more information or to request a particular product, call customer services or Given website Email address.